Tuesday 30 January 2018

Sussie se Abakus

Ons hou by die tel-tema met Sussie se abakus vir haar stil speletjies boek. Ek wou meer versierings byvoeg, maar het aan die einde daarteen besluit (want ek is lui).

In keeping with the counting theme, here is DD's abacus for her quiet book. I wanted to add more embellishments, but I decided against it in the end (because I am lazy).



Dit was nou al die maklike aktiwiteite om te maak, met min detail. Ek reken ek gaan nou meer tyd aan die aktiwiteite spandeer omdat dit nou kleiner stukkies is wat ek moet sny en meer detail wat ek moet inbring in die bladsy/aktiwiteit.

Lekker dag!

This was the easy activities to make, with little detail. I assume I am going to take longer now with the other activities, because it is smaller pieces to cut and more detail to bring into the activity/page.

Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Great progress on the Quiet Book. Looks great and I'm sure DD will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Jou kommentaar word baie waardeer. Ek geniet dit om jul opinies te lees. / Your comments are appreciated. I enjoy reading your opinions.