Thursday 12 March 2015

95% Klaar

Broer 2 se kwilt is feitlik klaar. Ek moet nou net die omboorsel aanwerk, die los gare insteek en dan die kwilt was. Ek hoop om genoeg tyd te hê om twee kussingslope ook te maak - maar met my seuntjie en die kat wat konstant my aandag vereis, is tyd 'n luukse.

Brother 2's quilt is nearly done. I just need to attached the binding, tuck in the loose threads and wash the quilt. I hope to have enough time to make two pillow casings as well - but with DS and the cat wanting my constant attention, time is a luxury.

Dis nie so sigbaar op die foto's nie, maar die buiterand se kwilt patroon is driehoeke en dan 3 paralelle lyne wat elke driehoek sny.

It doesn't show on the photos so well, but the border's quilting pattern is triangles and three parallel lines that cut each triangle.




Die kruissteek projek is ook nou klaar. Die skêr omhulsel se borduurwerk het goed verloop, maar ek het so bietjie aangejaag met die afwerking. Ek sal maar later weer een probeer en kyk of ek die afwerking beter kan doen.

The cross stitch project is also done. The embroidery for the scissor case came out well, but I messed up on the rest. I will make another one later and try to finish it off better.


Tot later!

Until later!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo! Congrats on the 'almost' finish! It looks great! I'm sure your bro will love it! Cute owl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! wonderful finish, it looks great! Cute owl..lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Jou kommentaar word baie waardeer. Ek geniet dit om jul opinies te lees. / Your comments are appreciated. I enjoy reading your opinions.